I hate crows, Tess, don’t you?
– They’re harmless… just make a lot of noise
That’s the point, craw, craw, bloody craw… from dawn till dusk
– What are you doing now? Your little head’s going into another dimension!
Shaking their noise out of my ears.
© Stephen Tanham
I’m trying to work!
– I knoooowwwwrrrr
I have a deadline…
– Is it as good as purring?
Well, now you come to mention it, nnnnoooooooooowrrrr
– C’mon little fella, you can make it…
– That pond’s not far!
– Just three more hops… one, two–
– Eeurgh! I can’t look
– I hate herons…